Rowan’s Ridge Seasonal Resort is located approximately 84 km (1 hour) Northwest of the City of Regina directly in front of Rowan’s Ravine Provincial Park.
- Large, full serviced, treed sites that will accommodate larger trailers, boats and vehicles
- Quiet environment with very private sites
- Community oriented resort
- Close proximity to beach, boat launch, and all amenities at Rowan’s Ravine Provincial Park
- Secure and monitored resort
- Wide variety of amenities to make the most of a short summer.
- Year round storage available
- Trailer hauling service available
- Each site will include an annual Rowan’s Ravine Park pass
Meet the Owners
The development of Rowan’s Ridge Seasonal Resort has been a true labor of love for owner’s Mark and Marcia Strong. The idea was conceptualized in 2013 when the Strong’s realized the great need for seasonal campsites in the area. The provincial park sites always seemed to fill up so quickly, leaving campers without the opportunity to get that summer home away from home at an affordable rate. Mark’s own love of nature and the outdoors really pushed the project forward. Both natives of the general area, Mark and Marcia are happy to return to their roots and provide opportunities for families like their own to enjoy the beautiful Last Mountain Lake area. Mark and Marcia, along with their two children, Molly and Carson look forward to spending their summers at Rowan’s Ridge meeting new people that share their love of the outdoors.